ICT4DA 2019 is the 2nd international conference that aims
to bring together researchers, engineers, developers,
and practitioners from the academia and the industry to present
and discuss their research work in the area of ICT for Development.
This conference seeks to facilitate the transfer of experience, adaptation
of methods, and where possible, foster collaboration among different groups.
The topics of interest cover all aspects of ICT towards the socioeconomic development.
The Conference is categorized under five tracks.
Download Call Paper
ICT4DA2019 Conference Tracks in Doc
ICT4DA2019 Conference Tracks in PDF
Final Manuscripts Submission in OCS ( ICT4DA2019 camera-ready system)
Before upload: Register for the conference
In order to be able to upload the Camera-Ready, please finalize the registration by using ONLY the link provided in the official acceptance email.
- If another person registers on your behalf, please make sure that he/she is using the same registration link provided in the official acceptance email.
- Please be informed that you will not be able to upload the Camera-Ready until the payment is processed and validated by the bank.
Uploading the Camera-Ready
Step 1: Login to OCS
- Once logged in to system click Conference list
- select 2nd International Conference on ICT for Developemen for Africa (ICT4DA 2019)
- select Paper list Tab
- Now you can see the status of your paper which was accepted
- Then go to left panel and select + icon under it choose and click "final upload"
- then scroll down and you can get Box which have paper doccument(PDF),Source archive (ZIP) and
- then upload Final paper doccument( don't select Keep existing version) and source archive of your paper
(source code,figures, .docx file) with respective file choose button
- down load Copyright form and fill required information , then put your signature on it
- scan Copyright form then upload it
- Finally, check all required doccument and Upload
Note: if you have faced any technical problem during final paper doccument submission, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to make any further modifications to your Camera-Ready, you may do so until the Camera-Ready deadline.