ICT4DA 2019 is the 2nd international conference that aims
to bring together researchers, engineers, developers,
and practitioners from the academia and the industry to present
and discuss their research work in the area of ICT for Development.
This conference seeks to facilitate the transfer of experience, adaptation
of methods, and where possible, foster collaboration among different groups.
The topics of interest cover all aspects of ICT towards the socioeconomic development.
The Conference is categorized under five tracks.
Download Call Paper
ICT4DA2019 Conference Tracks in Doc
ICT4DA2019 Conference Tracks in PDF
Papers should be submitted through OCS' system at OCS
, and have to comply with the SPRINGER format (see Author's kit section
How do I submit a paper in CCIS?
- Go to OCS website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select ICT4DA 2019
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 10 pages in length.
- Short papers should be up to 6 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted
to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see Author's kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.
- Full Paper Submission has ended
- Exhibits and Demos
17 Feb 2019
- Notification and Registration opens
March 22, 2019
- Camera-ready deadline
April 12, 2019
- Conference Date
May 28-30, 2019
Follow Us On:
Download and See Tentative ICT4DA Program